REFRIGERATION HEAT RECOVERY
Refrigeration processes = Massive quantities of waste heat
Ridel-Energy generates clean hot water from this waste energy
1. The refrigerant absorbes the calories from
the cold room through the evaporator
2. The refrigerant is compressed and then
discharged as a gas at a high temperature.
3. The refrigerant goes through our subermerged primary exchanger to gives its calories to the storage water. It then goes back to the condenser to finish its cooling cycle.
4. When you need it, the equipement will heat your water using the calories of the storage tank.
Once installed, our equipment allows the final users to:
- Decrease significantly their energy bills.
-Take some load off the condensers.
- Improve the efficiency of their refrigeration installation.
- Decrease the maintenance cost of their overall installation.